Monday, September 25, 2006

IF : P H O B I A



I've read an article today about people suffering from DENTALPHOBIA, which is a phobia from dentists. sometimes it's caused because of a childhood trauma. others find the situation of being mouth-opened and helpless on the dentists' chair unbearable. these people are willing to suffer great pains and still won't go to see a dentist. some of them faint when they arrive at the clinic.
i didn't plan on participating this week since i have little time, but this article sparkled my imagination.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeannetto said...

scary! i hate dentists for that reason... they always tie my tounge with rope!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

This is a really powerful image! Very effective, and a great style.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Rosa Prat said...

Scary image...but good scary! I like it :)

5:35 AM  
Blogger Kay Aker said...

Dramatic and scary!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, is it safe? sorry, made me think of the marathon man! great illo!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Alex Senna said...

Hey man, very nice.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home